Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar with At least 7 years in the role of Structural Engineer and broad-based experience in structural design.
- To prepare the basis of structural design implementing structural specifications using various materials (concrete, metals, composites, etc.).
- Possesses advanced knowledge of various design and documentation software.
- Carry’s out detailed designs including calculations, specifications, drawings and pre-construction information based on technical requirements and physical considerations.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions.
- Broad-based experience in structural design with exposure to complex water structures and high-rise buildings.
- Experience in design review across all design stages of specific work packages, with respect to the Client’s detailed functional brief.
- Good team worker but able to exercise own judgment and work independently.
- An effective communicator with an ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and work independently as part of a team.
- Should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills.
- Has keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of structures.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Discipline Structural Engineer with contractor in Qatar: 7 years (Required)
- broad-based in structural design.: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Civil Engineer (Preferred)