Post-secondary training completing a certificate of at least 2-year degree program through a technical school with professional certification and at least 5 years’ experience in AutoCAD, Civil3D and preferably Revit ® and Navisworks ®.
– To create technical Shop Drawings using AutoCAD and Civil3D with preference knowledge in working with Revit ® and Navisworks ®, also can work well under multitasking, with good teamwork skills under timelines with the objective of accomplishing objectives by meeting quality of work.
– Ability to handle drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
– Create infrastructure shop drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Discipline Engineers.
– Work closely with designers, other draftsmen, and engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
– Complete project responsibilities within scope, and schedule and review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
– Should acquire creative and artistic abilities.
– Have attention to details and troubleshooting.
– Can read and understand blueprints and technical diagrams.
– Prepares drawing with high precision and as per scale.
– Ability to learn the basics of whichever drawing he or she is asked to make.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Infrastructural CAD Operator with contractors in Qatar: 5 years (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Revit® (Preferred)
- Civil 3D (Preferred)
- Navisworks® (Preferred)