We are hiring an Operations Specialist who is based in Qatar and can assist us with the Logistics part of our business, day to day operations, and manage the stock levels with all the vendors
Responsibilities for Operations Specialist:
- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business.
- Maintain an updated client, customer, contractor and supplier management system.
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance.
- Help with the onboarding process including screen and interviewing candidates.
- Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts.
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist or in a similar role.
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR6,000.00 to QAR7,000.00 /month
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management: 5 years (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Salary RangeQAR6,000.00 to QAR7,000.00 /month