Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Ruby Information Technology Solutions - Doha
- Resolve public complaints and requests in a timely manner; provide timely updates on the project progress; undertake door to door public outreach and distribute marketing material;
- Provide monthly progress photos and videos; build and sustain good relationships with the general public and residents;
- Ensure all warning signs are installed near excavations and maintain public safety;
- Take part in quality walks to spot issues causing inconvenience to the public; operate a drop-in booths and public help-lines where needed;
- Coordinate all Public Relations activities, press conferences & community events;
- Keep up to date with the Public Relations Management Plan and maintain awareness of public issues and concern to develop proactive communications and outreach initiatives;
- Support the Engineer`s Public Relations teams and help build and maintain a positive public image of the Public Works Authority.
- A university degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of Public Relations experience and working with the public in a community environment; experience working in the construction field is required;
- Knowledge of the Qatari culture is essential; Fluent verbal and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and retain relationships with the general public, residents, and entities,
- More than 15 years of total relevant experience, with more than 5 years of experience in the field of public relations, communications, marketing, event organization, and/or journalism;
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in English, management, business administration, media studies or marketing;
- A PR postgraduate qualification will be advantageous;
- A Qatari Driving Licence is essential;
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- More than of total relevant: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Experience10 - 15 Years