Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Ruby Information Technology Solutions - Doha
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment, and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks the preparation of foundations.
- Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
- Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. Test, chemical analysis, grain size analysis.
- Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
- Monitors correct curing operations.
- Checks the sampling operations (when required).
- Reviews the laboratory examination results.
- Checks sub-grade dry density.
- Checks moisture content.
- Checks compression strength test.
- Checks after the execution of cost.
- Checks after concrete pouring.
- Checks materials quality (wire, fitting, etc.).
- Verifies special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Orderly collect, check, and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls, and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls, and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.
- Previous experience of supervision of multi-discipline Project support teams
- Experience of working on major Civil/Building works projects with oil and gas involvement
- Formal engineering training and technical qualification
- A number of experience in an airport, stadium or highrise building supervisory position
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Reinforced Cement Concrete: 6 years (Preferred)
- Quality Control Civil Works QC Inspector with contractors: 6 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Civil Engineer (Preferred)