Job Description — Reporting Specialist
Provides coordination of input and generation of routine andad-hoc reports and presentations for use internally within the ProjectManagement Team (PMT) and by Management and Shareholders for North Field Expansion(NFE) Onshore Project.
Role is responsible for understanding and maintaining system datacapture and data sources related to project activities and to accurately and professionallydevelop and issue reports; identify, recommend and implement planning andreporting systems and provide ad-hoc analysis and reports incorporating various project directives.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop a set of standard reporting tools, procedures, guidelinesand flow charts to suit project requirements and needs (monthly, weekly, risk,action tracking and KPI reports).
- Standardize reporting across EPC packages; forms, flow ofinformation/data and provide a tool
to the project team that utilizes current information to enhance communication and support
effective project execution.
- Develop efficient reporting services and generate timely andaccurate reports for the NFE
- Participate in corporate governance activities such as Gatereviews, Independent Project
Reviews (IPR), Cold Eye Review(CER), Constructability Reviews (CRR) and internal audits as
Reporting Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide timely planning, analysis and reporting expert advice toProject Management Team
(PMT), highlighting any emergingsituations requiring action to ensure project deliverables are
- Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive information to supportmanagement decision
- Document current issues and status in a consistent format anddevelop a periodical database
for historical issues to supportanalysis of potential claims from EPC contractors.
- Assist and support the development of presentations to managementand shareholders by
providing accurate and reliableinformation.
- Develop ad-hoc reports as required by NFE Onshore Project tosupport analysis, strategies and
- Assist in developing the project close out report to ensure thatdetailed information on project
performance is retained.
Person Specification — Minimum Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
8 years’ experience in project engineering or project controlssuch as
planning and reporting working within a Project environment in the
oil and gas industry and preferably with an internationallyrecognised
professional accounting qualification and advanced knowledge of
Management reports for large complex projects and reporting
- Excellent written and spoken Engtish skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and presentation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence others outwith direct cantrol to ensurereceipt of timely and accurate data.
- Ability to review and question data to ensure accurate and qualityinput.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft office packages and some technicalpackages.